All stainless right angle drive configuration built with the best worm drive gearing currently on the market. Proudly working with ConeDrive to offer a high quality configuration to serve the needs of sanitary and corrosive applications. Worm gear provides a single stage gear reduction with compact frame. With stainless drive construction offerings being limited in the market, only the best worm gear construction will do.
Down time is expensive, and nobody wants to drain a tank regularly because a gearbox keeps breaking down. This side entry configuration is the very best all stainless option on the market.
- All stainless construction.
- Piloted output flange gearing for easier maintenance and better concentricity with closed tank configurations (upgrade from typical worm gear construction).
- Right angle design for reduced headspace.
- Ideal for storage tanks or dairy blend tanks.
- CIP flush mechanical seals for cleaner design.
- Optional integrated CIP spray bars available for cleaning.
- NEMA C face inputs for wide range of motor options.
- POWER: 1/3 – 3HP
- GEAR DRIVE SPEEDS: 10-350 RPM
- SHAFT DIAMETERS (TYPICAL): ¾”, 1”, 1.25”, & 1.5”
- OPEN TANK MOUNTS: Plate, and Angle Riser
- CLOSED TANK MOUNTS: ANSI flange and Tri-clamp Ferrule.