Fusion’s FR3-BE Series mixer drive is a rugged 3-stage and 4-stage helical/bevel drive built for various mixing applications, ranging from the relatively small to large scale processes. This series is intended for critical applications where reliability is crucial. The RIGHT-ANGLE drive configuration provides an installation requiring reduced installation space below the tank. The high strength housing combined with the high capacity bearings and gearings allow for precise shaft and gear alignment and quiet operation. Fusion’s FR3-BE series drive also includes a double lip seal with trash guard for superior protection against oil leaks and outside contaminates.
- 3 Stage or 4 Stage configurations for quiet and efficient operation
- Modular design allows for various motor to gearbox connections including: Integral motor, NEMA-C and IEC adapters, Solid input shaft, scoop mount and motor mount platform. Customizable with almost any motor
- Stainless Steel protective paint coating standard on gearbox – USDA/H1 compliant
- Protective features and options for severe duty & washdowns environments
- Hollow output shaft configuration (Keyed, or collet chuck)
- B5 or B14 output flange on gearbox for interchangeability between Falk, Sumitomo, SEW, NORD etc.
- Optional Heavy-Duty Bearings and spread bearing/flange mount designs to provide increased load capacity and extended service life
- Shipped from factory pre-filled with lubrication in accordance to specified reducer size. Synthetic lubrication standard with synthetic H1 FDA options available
- Minimum 1.5 mechanical service factor on all gearing and bearings
- Sealed tank configurations in single or double seals with hygienic design options.