Developed as a strategic partnership between Nord Gear and Fusion Fluid Equipment, this series is designed to provide a more robust right angle design at an economical price point than traditional worm gears. With a 2 stage helical/bevel gear set, many more years of service life is possible. This series is a great option for smaller bio-reactors and fermenters that require a quality made drive.
- High efficiency helical gearing.
- Economical price point.
- Great service life with quality output bearings.
- Right angle design for reduced headspace.
- Customizable ratio range for many types of applications, ranging from small scale with high torque (high viscosity ribbon blenders for example) to higher intensity fermentation and bio-reactors.
- Cast aluminum frame for weight and cost savings.
- NEMA C face inputs for wide range of motor options.
- Single and double mechanical seal options with aseptic seal options and low hold up drains.
- Power: 1/3 - 10HP
- Gear Drive Speeds: 15-480 RPM
- Shaft Diameters (Typical): ¾”, 1”, 1.25”, & 1.5”
- Closed Tank Mounts: ANSI flange, Tri-clamp Ferrule and low hold up custom plate mounts.
Quick Start Guides
- All VFD Instructions
- All Electric Motor Instructions
- All Air Motor Instructions
- All M36 Seal Instructions
- Flow Impeller Hub w Key Installation
- Flow Blade Installation Bolted PBT Impeller
- Flow Blade Installation Bolted PF3 Impeller
- Flow Blade Installation Bolted PV3 & PV4 Impeller
- Flow Blade Installation Bolted RP4 Impeller