Developed as a strategic partnership between Nord Gear and Fusion Fluid Equipment, this series is designed to provide a more robust right angle design at an economical price point than traditional worm gears. With a 2 stage helical/bevel gear set, many more years of service life is possible. This series is a great option for smaller bio-reactors and fermenters that require a quality made drive.
- High efficiency helical gearing.
- Economical price point.
- Great service life with quality output bearings.
- Right angle design for reduced headspace.
- Customizable ratio range for many types of applications, ranging from small scale with high torque (high viscosity ribbon blenders for example) to higher intensity fermentation and bio-reactors.
- Cast aluminum frame for weight and cost savings.
- NEMA C face inputs for wide range of motor options.
- Single and double mechanical seal options with aseptic seal options and low hold up drains.